View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 05:29 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: Sonic Roleplay - The Chaos Kingdoms

"Espio, Vector, listen to me. You know the location of the Chaos Emeralds now, correct?" A craggy voice came from the walkie-talkie Vector carried. Espio took it from the large crocodile and spoke into it
"Yes, we do. Unfortunately, Nazo seems to have one."
"That is unfortunate...Locate Nazo, and take the emerald from him!" The device flicked off.
"And we're supposed to do this how?" Espio sighed and shook his head.
"Hey Espio, this is perfect for me! Lets go find this Nazo guy and beat him to a pulp for his emerald!" Vector pumped his fist itno the air enthusiastically, but only aroused a look from Espio
"Vector, do you even know who Nazo is?"
"No, do you?"
"As a matter of fact, I do. His name was Skye a long time ago. I dont know how, but he's alive, and he wants to kill anyone in his way, including us. He was the one who killed Sonic."
"How do you know that?"
"because I was there. Now quit wasting time." Espio took out a map and pointed to a place on it "Wait for me here. When you hear me call out 'Now' I want you to rush in and attack Nazo while I take the chaos emerald."
"Are you sure this'll work, Espio?" Vector asked, but Espio was already gone.

Espio was waiting for Nazo, camoflauged inside the cave he'd read about that Nazo visited often. He waited silently, looking for any signs of an emerald

((Espio is stalking you xD))