Thread: Moderator?
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 09:50 PM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default Re: Moderator?

Well...

Back when I was a newbie, I wanted to be a moderator, no doubt. But now as I've gone on, it varies.

Some of the moderators here have made the most ridiculous of rules; partially why I want to be a moderator. And then there's the elimination of the MOTM, which made me rather angry...

Anyways, as a moderator, would I be any good? I don't know. I don't think I'd be able to get on every day. Plus, I'm a bit over-reactive; if I saw someone doing something against the rules, I'd probably ban someone before one could say supercalifragilisticexpealadocious. Not that I don't know there are other punishments than banning. I know there are infractions, and I know there are verbal warnings.

But then again, I would probably do a lot of good. There are some boards that need some regulating, and I think they could use some extra hands. For instance, if I were given the task of moderating the fanfiction, other, or art boards, I think I could manage that without banning someone every day.

Some better moderators would be a better idea than hiring me, because I'm a superconservative nutcase that is obsessive over obeying rules.

[SORROW | REQUIEM | VERITY]