View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 04:13 AM
Seercry Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Question to christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachNCheeze View Post
that's not the point. You accuse me for believing in something that was not even related.
If no one knows, doesn't anyone WONDER? It's backwarding and ignorant not to try to find out! LVC machine or whatever it's called is going out to see if big bang theory is really true - I don't see anyone trying to find out about gods existence because of ignorance and blind faith. There's a difference between educated faith and blind faith.
No one seems to know, but at least people are trying to find out.
I respect your belief. If that was not clear, I'll make it clear. I respect anyones belief, I was just pondering the answer to this paradox-ish thing.

Anyway, if anyone has an answer other than "no one knows" or "no one needs to know", get back to me.
I apologize. I only assumed, wrongly it seems, that you were a theorist of the Big Bang theory. That is why I brought it up. I think the main reason no one tries to find out is because, well, why need to? People have been trying for millenia to search for evidence supporting God's existince. Anyone found anything? Not that I know of. WE may not be able to see God, but it's like air. We know it is there, although we can't see it. The point of religion is faith, whether blind or educated.

By the way, Large Hadron Collider. LHC. ;]

Cred for Avatar and Banner go to Anastasia-R