View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 04:09 AM
zachattack Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to zachattack Send a message via MSN to zachattack
Default Re: Question to christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seercry View Post
The answer: no one knows. It's a matter of faith. And I assume you believe in the Big Bang, hmmm? Well, here's a question for you. People say Big Bang was a bright point in the middle of nothing that had an immense explosion, forming the universe. Where did said point of light come from? I've heard the answer "two particles collided, forming the point, and the interaction caused the particles to explode." Where did said particles come from? No one seems to know that one. I am a Christian, believing in God, Jesus, the whole nine yards. Even I admit it's a roundabout question that I have no answer to. It is my belief that if I seek forgiveness for my sins and believe in God, I'll get the chance to ask about it in Heaven when I die. I don't expect you to believe in what I do, but I do want you to respect, as I respect what I suspect is your belief.

@Vincent Valentine:I agree with Poring. I defy you to explain to me why it's stupid. Why should my belief be stupid because I don't think similarly to you?

My five cents.
that's not the point. You accuse me for believing in something that was not even related.
If no one knows, doesn't anyone WONDER? It's backwarding and ignorant not to try to find out! LVC machine or whatever it's called is going out to see if big bang theory is really true - I don't see anyone trying to find out about gods existence because of ignorance and blind faith. There's a difference between educated faith and blind faith.
No one seems to know, but at least people are trying to find out.
I respect your belief. If that was not clear, I'll make it clear. I respect anyones belief, I was just pondering the answer to this paradox-ish thing.

Anyway, if anyone has an answer other than "no one knows" or "no one needs to know", get back to me.

==
==