View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: Ideas and Premises

The Idea:

Three Pokemon (This isn't PMD, but it looks like it in the beginning.) are on a hunt for the fantastic and legendary Dimension Key, said to unlock fantastic treasures beyond any of their wildest dreams. When they think - or, at least two of them - they have finally found it, the 'leader' of the group - an anthro Persian - struts up to the 'Key' and grabs it, despite the most knowledgeable of the three - a Magneton named Helio - repeatedly telling her that it's not what they're looking for.

It's not.

As it turns out, the 'Key' was in reality the Galaxy Key, an item said to transport the wielder and anyone near it to the universe it was thinking of when they touched it. Since neither of the other two Pokemon, the Persian and a Raichu, were thinking of any others at the moment, it was Helio who's mind was read and determined the three Pokemon friends' destination:

The Human world.

When they arrive, the Magneton seems to be a lot more familiar then he was back in their home dimension...

Well? What do you think?

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 09-06-2008 at 05:49 PM.