View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 05:15 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: The URPG National Park is opening it's doors!

Don't worry Fire, there isn't going to be an overpopulation, so there's no need to do any of that, or limit what appears where.

That may change however, but so far the way to deal with keeping "hard" Pokemon hard is to make people pay for maps to them, then go through an incredibly challenging fight for them, which most people would probably not be able to do. It requires serious writing skill, and I do mean serious.

This is all a work in progress with bugs to squish, but it will all work out eventually, don't worry.

The point here is to make it so every Poke is in this, but also keep them rare in such a way that we don't see what you're worried about.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!