View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 02:44 AM
DarkraiEliteFTW Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Your Game Stats

Team: Us (So when i recruit someone, it says that pkmn joined us for future adventures.
Starter: Bulbasaur (now Venusaur) Partner (wimpy Mudkip, now UGLY Swampert)
Sidenote: SWAMPERT IS SOOOOOO DUMB, WHEN THERE'S A LUMINEON IN THE ROOM (LUMINEON DIVERTS WATER ATTACKS) SWAMPERT KEEPS ON SPAMMING HYDRO PUMP, OR HIS BEST MOVES WHILE WE'RE IN THE PROCESS OF GOING TO A BOSS, FOR EXAMPLE, THE MIRACLE SEA IN POST-STORY (WE WERE GOING TO FIGHT GYRADOS) ZOMG SO ANNOYING!!! :C
Now, back on track.....

Bulby, my Venusaur, has ok stats. They are: Att: 91 Def 91 Sp Att 93 Sp Def 88, i plan on boosting them with those seeds. :D My Swampert's stats suck bad. Swampert is also 10 levels below me because i used 1 Golden Seed (generated wondermail) and 4 joy? or wonder? seed and an enemy once threw a doom seed at Swampert.

Like my name suggests, Darkrai is my second to main pkmn. I'm still training it, its sucky stats are unbearably sucky, too sucky to put on this forum LAWL XD.

Now, on to my subs. I have hell of a lot of subs, but they suck. I have a total of 30 pages. Some of my betters are Rhyperior (recruited at Dark Crater), Charizard (recruited same as Rhyperior), Empoleon (Crevice Cave), and Torterra (recruited at Mystifying Forest. Yuppy yup, tat's all.

Now, I've been playing for 40 hours, more or less, dun rmber and too lazy to look. I took around 12 hours to finish story mode. I spent a lot of time training at Marowak Dojo, completed each of the mazes at least 12 times, tats why it took me so long to finish. Beat final maze a couple of times already. Gotten all legendaries, including the wondermail ones, the dogs, the birds, and the newer D/P ones.

I've only fainted 7 times in my whole record, actually all on mistake because pkmn snuck up on me. I was killed most of the time wen i was a nubcake and pkmn sucker punched me to death.