Thread: [Pokemon] The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 02:36 AM
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirimori View Post
Well, I finally decided to reply, even though I'm not done yet. It took a while for me to read just ten chapters. ^^; (Although it was mostly because your story kept making me want to write, so I'd go off and make another chapter of mine.)

This is really cool! >< I love the world you created for it. I've been trying to guess what's going on with Blazefang. I know I'm probably wrong, but based on Blazefang's "Shadowflare" and Snowcrystal's dream I've been thinking that this might have to do with shadow pokemon like in the gamecube games. It would explain why the pokemon are being captured and can't be saved...

But I'm probably wrong because I stink at guessing. |D

Your description is wonderful and I enjoy your characters a lot. I actually like Wildflame the most, even if she is a spy. But I don't think she should've given herself away to Stormblade that easily, even if he suspected her. Maybe with some work she could've convinced him...

Maybe not. He's too stubborn.

Ack! This is going to go on too long if I put everything I'm thinking! >< I shouldn't waste any more of your time. I'll post again when I finish chapter twenty.
Ten chapters is still a lot; there are long chapters. I wish I got inspiration to write that quickly like you. >.<

We still haven't fully found out about the answer to your theory, either. That is pretty interesting--a twist to add in a kind of shadow pokemon...I don't think it's the actual shadow pokemon from the games, but maybe it's something similar!

As for the other things, I'm not revealing anything. :P