View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 09:09 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: GuitarHero's Sprite Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarHero View Post
Everybody Shutup Telling me what to do I created Rock Pokemon and Rainbow...
Don't tell people to shut up! It's rude. People have been nice about it and said that you need this shop to be approved.

Before you make a shop, you have to PM an Art Mod five examples of your work, and they need to give you permission to make a shop. They will say yes or no. You can't just go around making shops and galleries as you please.

Also, in a shop you must do at least five different things, meaning you can't just do Instrumental, Re-colours and the other thing. You must have two more things you do as options, like Chao an Fusions.

I would suggest getting some of your work, and submitting it to an Art Mod. At the bottom of the Sprite Art section, there is a list of Mods. Choose one of them, and send your examples to them.

This time, listen to what I have to say, and don't brush me off like you did to the others and be rude. You have to be nice and polite. You are looking for friends, aren't you? Well, the way you are going about it, you won't get any.

Please take my advice for your own sake.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 06-23-2008 at 09:11 AM.