View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 02:53 AM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Leotic Region-Where Pokemon and Demons Collide(comments and critiques needed badl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadistic Blaziken View Post
Er... The three grass wolves are about the same thing except for the face, paws, and tail, really, but I like them. I suggest giving the water elephants a more... er... creative style. All the starters really look like now is laziness with some redeeming qualities. I also suggest changing the names of the starters. The names aren't creative as they are; they seem like the kind of fake Pokemon names people make up before the English release of a new game. (In other words: HORRIBLE AND PATHETIC ATTEMPTS AT NAMES.) The names also seem too similar, and the water elephant's final stage sounds like a name someone would laugh at if it were called out. (Wow, I can be harsher than I thought... *sweatdrop*)

Wow, way to lower someone's self-esteem. I'm not good at names anyways. I'm also suprised that all the Pokemon came out the same, considering I can't draw the same thing twice. Then again, when I started drawing I called every character I drew Jin-Ex because I couldn't come up with any names. I guess I'm not suprised much, but that post might just make me give up Fakemon all together and stick to humans.

Most Pokemon names, even real ones, are the same. Most have the same name in the evolution, just with a different word in front of it, or behind it. Granted they might sound more creative, but their names don't have much thought to them either. Also, most Pokemon evolutions look the same, except with one gigantic difference, and I guess I don't have one so people say they look the same. So I guess I should spend a little more time on the names, and add one gigantic difference to each evolution. Thanks for the critique anyways, I guess.

Click it if you want to read