Thread: Team Requests
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 05:54 PM
Viva la Gofre Offline
Stand your ground, this is ancient land.

Default Re: Team Requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by This Island Earth View Post
If anyone is willing to help me; I would like a 4th generation 2v2 team, which consists of only 4 pokemon. Please provide EVs, natue, and held items etc (take in mind they will just be raised to lvl 50). It should also not include Dragonite,Mewtwo,Mew,Tyranitar,Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, or Darkrai. I would like to include Magmortar in there, he is a personal favorite. So maybe a strategy involved around him. This would be a really big help!
Is this that America V Japan tournament thingy by any chance?
The rules are completely idiotic lol.
Anyway, abuse the stupidity of them not banning lat@s. Not only can they levitate (Ignoring the most common move in the doubles metagame- Earthquake) They are both capable of reaching almost 600 in a single stat with soul dew attatched. Likewise, try and have an earthquake user yourself. Since they've not banned garchomp (Quite stupid when tyranitar and dragonite are :P) he would make a great addition. You'll also want at least one explosion absorber, since Protexplosion is another common strategy. A ghost like genger is good for this, or a steel wall like skarmory (Who again ignores EQ). Click here for more in-depth strategy.

EDIT: Supposing I am thinking of the right competetion, the rules have been edited so that sould dew may not be used, so ignore my point about it. Otherwise the rest stands.

Last edited by Viva la Gofre; 05-30-2008 at 06:39 PM.