View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 06:06 PM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto
Default Re: High School Warrior (pokemon RP)

“Umbreon return and come out pikachu.” said Gotin. “Ok Espeon and Pikachu we are going to try out iron tail for Pikachu. Espeon go to the other side and pikachu use iron tail.” As pikachu jump into the air the bell rang out but pikachu continue to use iron tail and land it as Espeon jump back. “Good job pikachu now you can learn volt tackle next
Both Gotin and Tyi left the room and walk towards the pokemon center.
“Gotin why are we going to the center now and not after we go to the principal office?” ask Tyi.
“Because if you have your pokemon your dad might let you stay here and not to back home.” replied Gotin. “And what I have to tell the principal he wouldn’t let you leave here with or without his permission.” said Gotin as they walk into the center and up to the counter. “Hey nurse Joy do you know were the 3 pokemon that I left here for my friend are?” ask Gotin.
“Yes, they are in the play room right now if you want to see them.” replied nurse Joy.
“Thanks we do and do you have the pokeball’s for them too?” ask Gotin.
“Yes, here they are.” said nurse Joy.
Gotin and Tyi walk to the playroom and walk in. “Hey you three come over here.” said Gotin. On hearing his voice they ran over to see them. When they got there they wall around her legs rubbing them. “Look like they like you.”
“Yeah it does look like that and now return.” said Tyi and they went into there pokeballs. “What class do you have next?” ask Tyi.
“Don’t know and I haven’t look at my schedule yet pass battle class.” replied Gotin.

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.