Thread: Author Archive
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 10:34 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Author Archive

Team StormRiders

Type: MD Fan-fic
Rating: PG13+
Genre: Fantasy / Action / Adventure

Summary:
Zanna, once a 17 year old, kind, caring and sarcastic person, has now been transformed into a Pikachu for no apparent reason.
Or so she thinks...
Zanna doesn't know why she was brought to this world or how she got there. But she does know that she used to be a human. At the same time, a terrible Pokemon of pure evil threatens to overtake the world, and anyone in it who is willing to defy him.
As the rest of the world rallies armies to fend off the evil terror that is sending them to the brink of war, Zanna embarks on a journey to disover who she really is and stop all chaos and destruction once and for all. With a story full of evil, good, war, romance and secrets, you can bet this will be the journey of a lifetime.
After all, destiny is only the beginning...

Personal thoughts:
Hmmm...I'm still unsure as to how I came about this story, although I do give my regards to RocketMeowth / RM for her inspiring MD fic. I can't say I've read it all, but it ws truly an inspiration to me.
Well, that and the world of Pokemon which, for me, happens to be the source or turmoil and peace which makes up some terrific elements of a good story.
I've loved writing and have written for years now. Though, I'm more of a freelancer and graphic design person, my love of books and writing hasn't changed a bit.
Team StormRiders, as my first fan-fic, promises to fulfil my dream of writing while getting some suggestions, reviews and friends on the side. A great thrilling adventure, I urge you to take some time out to read it. You won't be disappointed.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links

Last edited by Gem N Ems; 08-12-2008 at 04:57 AM.