View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 01:54 AM
TheDarkEevee Offline

Default Re: SonicX: Dark Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Thank you TheDarkEevee!

The point of that was not a chapter, it was more of a summary. Like, on the back of a book (the name slips me).

Yes, Nazo was a discarded character for SonicX, and I decided to make him a villain. BUT, not any villain. Oh no, the only villain to make Sonic shake and tremble, and run away...

Since Sega never bothered to put a past behind Sonic like they did Shadow, I decided; well, hey! I'm gonna make Sonic have something evil happen in his past!

You'll never believe what he did...

As for Cami, her past is even more tragic than Shadow's. He lost two people he cared for. Cami lost an entire village. And a boyfriend. Yeah...Maybe that's why Shadow is sympathetic towards her?

Either way, I've got a lot of work cut out for me on this fan fic. I hope people won't attack me for naming my character after myself!

Don't worry, they won't, because they don't know your real name. Well, you just told me so: ATTACK! lol! no, I'm not that kind of person. In answer to "Sega never gave sonic a past" that is not technically true. There were old comics that told about sonc befor he came to earth. It had obscure charaters such as Bunnie Rabbot, a rabbit that has been half roboticized,(turned into a robot) and sonic's dear friend. But still, they don't tell who his parents are, so I would like it if you could make them up . and... YAY! sonic did something evil, that's so... not like him. Well, so far, I like it, and I will be checking back soon, hoping for more updates. but for now, I'm hungry .