View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 04:14 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: Nintendo World Store Recap!

Yay! I was there, and it was pretty fun. I got some "Nintendo Water", and my Mom didn't know what it was. She thought it was tap water, and didn't see the Nintendo Logo on it. Thanfuly, she didn't spill it out.

Anyway, I got my Mystic Tickets for my Emerald and Fire Red, but had to pass on the Munchlax Course. I don't play Dash. The funny thing is that I still haven't gotten to Lillycove on Emerald, so the Ticket is just sitting in my inventory.

Oh, and I also bought almost $100 in stuff, including Plush Pichu, Latias, Eevee, and Mew. I kinda thought they looked cool, and myabe I could impress a girl, or something. I also bought that EX-Emerald Fire/Electric Theme Deck and five EX Fire Red/Leaf Green Card Packs (Looking for Raichu). I'm trying to get back into playing the cards, even if it's gradually.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!