Thread: Love = Sex?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 10:56 PM
akdude Offline

Send a message via AIM to akdude Send a message via MSN to akdude Send a message via Yahoo to akdude
Default Re: Love = Sex?

Yes, it is true that it is nice to get some asap from girls, but it doesn't mean that the relationship will last a long time. I've been there...The girl I was with accused me of being with her only for the sex...I was 15 at the time. Of course I was only with her for the sex. I aint gonna say that it wasn't great. But over time, I matured and I ended the relationship because it was an infatuation and not love. Girls who put out so early in a relationship will never gain respect from their boyfriend no matter what the guy says and the girl will ultimately lose respect for herself. Not only that, but she'll actually end up sleeping around more and more which will land her pregnant.

Listen to me and listen good, young and old, don't take things for granted. Like I said before, it's all fun and games until you are faced with a child. Don't lose respect for yourself. Don't lie to girls just to get them to sleep with you, which will name you a man *****. I don't wish to start an arguement, but please, think about what I've said long and hard.

PM me if you have any comments so there are no arguements on this thread.

MWAHAHA!! The bunnies will take over the world!!

Name: Slash
FC: 2191 4116 0821