Thread: Love = Sex?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 05:08 AM
akdude Offline

Send a message via AIM to akdude Send a message via MSN to akdude Send a message via Yahoo to akdude
Default Re: Love = Sex?

A lot of people confuse love with infatuation. Love isn't just about sex. Love is the willingness to do anything for the other. When you say you love someone that mean that you're willing to take a bullet for them, you'd do whatever you can to protect them, you'd do anything to make them happy, you'd go out of your way for them, and you're willing to go through all the good times as well as bad times.

Does love lead up to sex? Eventually it does. But love does not equal sex. When you love someone, sex should be the last thing on your mind. You should just enjoy their company. When you love someone, just their presence alone should make you the happiest person in the world. When you are with the one you love, everything disappears and it's just the two of you trapped in you're own little world.

Sex should really only be for marriage, but not everyone is perfect. I sure aint. But take it from a guy who is in love and who has a kid on the way...Sex shouldn't be misused or misunderstood. Yes, sex is a fun little activity to do, but only when you are certain that you're sleeping with the person you want to spend the rest of your life with because if you don't wrap it before you tap it, you could end up like me...and I don't wish this upon anyone, especially those of you who are young.

MWAHAHA!! The bunnies will take over the world!!

Name: Slash
FC: 2191 4116 0821

Last edited by akdude; 01-07-2008 at 05:14 AM.