View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 12:24 AM
Hoshika Offline

Default Super Smash Bros. Brawl: The Subspace Emissary Discussion/Speculation

I feel that we've needed this thread for a while. Brawl's Adventure Mode is almost a game within the game, a two-in-one-disc, a half of more than a whole, or whatever you'd like to call it. The storyline is obviously much deeper this time around, especially compared to Melee's Adventure Mode. There's big bosses, branches and forks in the storyline, and to top it all off, WORLDS COOOOOLIIIIIIIIDINGGGGGG the formation of teams using characters from ENTIRELY DIFFERENT UNIVERSES!

So, this is the thread where we discuss the Subspace Emissary and speculate and stuff.

Oh, yeah, NO FLAMING, PLEASE. Unless it's something like chopping Mario's head off and feeding his body to Wario or something as ridiculous as that. :|

I, personally, want to see Pikachu and Link pairing up and fighting a LoZ boss, or the Trainer and Pikachu fighting a Subspacified-Shadow Lugia off the port in Vermillion City or something.
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.