View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 04:19 AM
Xerion Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xerion Send a message via Yahoo to Xerion
Default Re: The Great Console War (And other related console discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the View Post
I agree with the PS3. After waiting for a year for one, I got it 2 weeks ago and I love it. Currently playing Oblivion GOTYE and Ratchet and Clank Future.

I myself hate the console war. I think opinions are great but bashing is pointless; people will play what they want to play at the end of the day.

If I must use redundant, linear gamer-tongue: Wii has a nex-gen controller but terribly last gen system; 360 has a nex-gen system but the controller is stuck in the middle, with a great layout but nothing innovative; the PS3 has a nex-gen system and nex-gen controller, which provides the most fluid nex-gen experience in my opinion.

Wow, what the hell did I just say?

Anyways, I thought the political undertone of my thread would prosper it better here; if a Mod wishes to move it, so be it.
I have to wait until Christmas to get my PS3, but I know what games I'm getting. Ratchet & Clank Future and Heavenly Sword(Suppsoed to be only 7 hours long, but with graphics it'll be an origasm to the eyes.)

Still, what you said was completly right. 360 great and all, but the controller is not so good. While Wii has a great controller, and bad graphics. While PS3 is just the best in my book.

-Xerion