View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 03:13 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: The Great Console War (And other related console discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerion View Post
Wii, is garbage, 360 is okay for sports, but PS3 is the best out of the three.

This probably belongs in the Other:Games/Cards section. But this is a Pokemon Forum, Pokemon is from Nintendo, so this thing will be biased.

I don't even play my DS anymore, I smashed it with a hammer and wrote "Nintendo Sucks!" on it's piecec, so I'm happy

-Xerion
I agree with the PS3. After waiting for a year for one, I got it 2 weeks ago and I love it. Currently playing Oblivion GOTYE and Ratchet and Clank Future.

I myself hate the console war. I think opinions are great but bashing is pointless; people will play what they want to play at the end of the day.

If I must use redundant, linear gamer-tongue: Wii has a nex-gen controller but terribly last gen system; 360 has a nex-gen system but the controller is stuck in the middle, with a great layout but nothing innovative; the PS3 has a nex-gen system and nex-gen controller, which provides the most fluid nex-gen experience in my opinion.

Wow, what the hell did I just say?

Anyways, I thought the political undertone of my thread would prosper it better here; if a Mod wishes to move it, so be it.