View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 12:22 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Teen Titans: New Allies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judith View Post
And then, you’d be raking in some of the best of roleplayers!
Fixed. Jud, I don't know if you've ever had contact with Espeonlover in her past attempts at RPing here, but she's made a couple of enemies, mainly of those "best roleplayers", and that includes myself (and no I am not conceited, everyone tells em I'm one of the best). Esp, I'm not going to fight with you again, I know that that leads absolutely nowhere with you, and as far as I'm concerned, this is just another RP that will fail due to it's lack of competence. It needs plot summary, all you have here is an opening post for your character which tells us absolutely nothing about what the heck the RPers are supposed to do. You break general rules and code by making you character waaaaay too overpowered (name me one opponent who could actually fight on equal terms with someone who can manipulate all elements, fire bolts of concentrated energy from her hands, and can sneak away as a mouse at any moment and then step on the enemy as an elephant a second later, and fly. There's a reason that Beast Boy can only change into animals, and I don't mean the scientific reason within the DCverse. They didn't want to make him too powerful.) That's all I'm going to say, and if you revert to your old ways and began n00bing up the board again, I'm simply not going to dignify it with a response.