View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 09:44 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Teen Titans: New Allies!

Rosebridge Farm Was A Beautiful place in the autumn. The leaves on the big oak tree at the corner of the farmyard had turned golden, and every so often a few of them would whirl down to the ground and give the hens a fright. The farm was a lovely old place, and the Moffat Family Had been dairy farmers there for over a hundred years. There were stables, and a big barn, and a beautiful old farmhouse that looked cosy and inviting in the autumn sunshine.

But Today Noone at the farm was Noticing how lovely it all was. Mr Moffat and his son Maxwell were in the Office, looking at the accounts, and worrying. It had been a difficult year, and money was tight. Outside In the yard, Sindy, Mr moffat's fifteen-year-old daughter, was trying to fix up the hen house. "Ow!" she yelped, as she hit herself with the hammer for the fourth time. "Sorry, chicks," She said to the hens, who were scratching and pecking around her feet. "You're Just going to have to wait for ben to come and help me." She put down the hammer and headed off to the farmhouse, but as she passed the stables something made her stop.

Where Was that green light coming from? Sindy Peered around the corner at the crops, their last batch until winter, they blew east-wards, there was a big Saucer like object the size of a car in the middle of the field.

---

Rules:
1. Pe2k rules
2. role-play rules
3. All posts must be over three sentances.

---

Charachers:
Robin-
Starfire-
Beast boy-
Raven-
cyborg-

---

Form:

Name:
Powers:
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Other:
Starter-post:

---

Mine (Note: Mine isnt finished!):

Name: Sindy Moffat
Powers: All Elements, Flying, starbolts, transforming and talking to animals, she only finds out about her powers after she is abducted by aliens.
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Other: Has two older brothers.
Starter-post: *Pokes top* ill lengthen it shortly XD

Signature broked, No peeking!