View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 12:08 AM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence
Default Pokemon Trainer Academy! [1 Spot Left]

Plot
A long way away from all the regions, there is a small island with a school called 'Trainer Academy," where lots of young pokemon trainers learn about pokemon. Lot's of trainers who graduate from Trainer Academy become pokemon masters. The trainers sleep in dorms, and the place is like a boarding school. All the dorms are ranked, from prep to master trainers. The school also has gyms, and the teachers there are the leaders. The teachers are hard to beat though, and require remarkable talent to be defeated.

The school, however, is very expensive and only rich or master trainers can get there. Lot's of other trainers come as well, to learn about other things, like being a ranger, coordinator or breeder.The place also believes in fairness, so every trainer has restricted pokemon that the school agrees with. The school also has alot of smaller islands near the coast, and sometimes trainers visit those islands to train. Here are some ideal training spots:

Volcanoes: Trainer Academy island is famous for it's volcanoes which are great for catching fire pkemon in. They are great for testing you're skills.

Islands: The islands around trainer sacademy are great for training water and ice pokemon. The sand dunes help with swiftness and aglitiy.

The Sea: The sea is a great place to swim and train you're water pokemon to dodge attacks in the water.

Forests: There are alot of forests of palm trees scattered round the islands and they are a great place to help you pokemon to become more swift. It's also a great place to catch grass pokemon!

Underwater: Underwater is a great p;lace to train because of the hidden caves under water where mysterious pokemon lurk.

Rules
1.No swearing although you can say very mild swears.
2.No controlling another's character.
3.No one can be overpowered. No one is invincible in this RP.
4.Don't speak of another user in the RP and make fun of them.
5.Please do not leave me behind. (When I'm offline you can't do more than 25 posts so I have to catch up.)
6. MAKE YOUR POSTS AT LEAST 3+ LINES OR IT WILL BE LOCKED !!
7. Only use restricted pokemon.
8. HAVE FUN!!

Name:

Hometown:

Appearence: (3+ lines or picture)

Reason For Coming To The Academy:

Personality: (3+ lines or picture)

Pokemon

Starter: (Any basic pokemon)

Eevee Evolution: (See reserved)

Fossil Pokemon: (See reserved)

Mini Legendary: (See reserved)

Baby Pokemon: (No two of the same)

Random Pokemon: (You choose what you want!)

Reserved Eevee Evolutions

Jolteon- Me
Vaporeon- Arumi-Chan
Flareon-
Umbreon- TaNgLeNoTe
Espeon- someonerandom
Glaceon- Keybearer1
Leafeon- KittenGirl2000

Reserved Fossil Pokemon

Aerodactyl- Me
Kabuto- TaNgLeNoTe
Omanyte- KittenGirl2000
Cranidos- someonerandom
Sheildon-
Anorith- Arumi-Chan
Lilleep- Keybearer1

Reserved Mini Legendarys

Salamence- Me
Flygon- KittenGirl2000
Metagross-
Tyranitar- Arumi-Chan
Dragonite- someonerandom
Garchomp- Keybearer1
Milotic- TaNgLeNoTe

List
1. DarkSalamence
2. someonerandom
3. TaNgLeNoTe
4. KittenGirl2000
5. Arumi-Chan
7. Keybearer1

TwitterTumblrDeviantart

Last edited by Dark Salamence; 10-25-2007 at 08:58 PM.