View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 12:53 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel
Default Re: [RP] Digimon Severance

My grandma had finally agreed to keep Bo. Me and my mom cheered silently and I went to feed him. An hour later, he was still hungry and he had eaten ten times his weight in bread. I was hurridly picking up the crumbs when I heard a crash come from the wall behind me. "My name is Gazimon, the virus bunny Digimon. My electric stun blast will blow you away, or something." A small bluish bunny that looked like a gang member and walked on his hind legs was speaking to me.

"What the heck do you want Mr. Bunny?" I asked him. I never liked bunnies, and this one was no exception.

"My name is not Mr. Bunny!" the blue creature yelled at me. "My name is Gazimon, read my lips Gah-Zee-Mon." He sighed and said, "Whatever, just give me the Botamon or I'll blow up this entire house."

Just then Bo went sliding from the kitchen and jumped between me and the Gazimon and begin to squeak something that sounded remarkibly like "Botamon digivolve to..." Little Bo was surronded by a stream of data and began to spin around very rapidly. He was engulfed by a bright light and emerged as a small pink ball with long ears and small fangs. "Koromon."

"What?!" The Gazimon shrieked. "He digivolved!"

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above