View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 05:07 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel
Default Re: [RP] Digimon Severance

I saw the world in the sky. I was watching the news reports when my mom and grandma shooed me outside. I looked up at the sky and saw a world like ours, except upsidedown. I was admiring the beautiful mountain ranges and oceans, when I heard a plop behind me, it was a small emerald and black egg with triangles on it.

I curiously picked it up and felt it explode with life. A small black bear head with glowing yellow eyes popped out and jumped into my arms, and gave me a nice warm feeling. The creature latched on to my arm and wouldn't let go. I decided to show it to my mom and my grandma. "Look what I found." I said with a spring in my step, this would be just like owning my own puppy. "Can I keep him?"

"How cute," my mom said. She was a young woman who was tall and slim as well as very beautiful. Her blonde hair was shoulder length. "What's your name, little guy?" she asked the black ball.

"Bobobobobo." it answered and it shot a small stream of pink bubbles that tickled me and my mom's faces. They floated out the window and drifted away.

"So, can I keep him?" I asked my mom pleadingly. This was very important to me.

"We'll have to ask grandma when she gets back." my mom said strictly, but I could see in her eyes that she wanted to keep Bo too.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above