View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 04:23 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: [RP] Naishougoto - Scrolls of Time

OOC: I don't have Ashe out Mewchiro, its Dialgo, my Garchomp. Ashe is somewhere else at this point in time.

Finally, my presence was addressed. If it took them that long to notice me while I wasn't using my ninjitsu, then I wouldn't have been even thought of being where I was. I stood up, seeing as there was no reason to continue hiding if it was already established that I was there. Dialgo stood up as well. I leaned against a nearby tree but Dialgo just stood and watched the Scyther. Right now, if Scyther knew a strong enough Bug type attack, he had the upper hand based on type. But, since Scyther didn't have the ability to heal itself, Yin might stand a good chance and who knew what all the attacks of the Pokemon were.

I don't like whats to come. Dialgo growled so low that I was barely able to hear.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "You don't like what?"

I don't like what I sense is coming. He reitterated.

"When did you become psychic?" I inquired, my tone just screaming sarcasm.

He looked at me darkly. I didn't say anything much after that. Dialgo was very serious and mature, and didn't have that great a sense of humor, but something was really bothering him, and usually he was right, and for some reason, I don't think it was from those two.