Math
Pokeology(Biology)
History and Geography
Life Science
Lunch
Advanced Battle
Coordinator Class
Breeder Class

Scharlet leaned against the wall Scizor, nearby, attacking a tree. Spinerak fell out and Scizor attacked them, they fainted. Done, Scizor walked back to Scharlet and leaned against the wall. Crossing his arms, claws apart he rested.
Scharlet on the other hand was looking at all the people walking in the building.
"Why would anyone want to learn about pokemon. It's kill or be killed."
Her stern expression made it quite clear she didn't want to be here. Brushing her blood red hair from her eyesight she stood up proporly, Scizor mimiced, and walked up to the stairs leading to the school entrance.
"Brilliant," Scharlet said in an unenthusiastic tone, "just brilliant. I misbehave at home and I'm forced to learn about pokemon."
Mischervious at the moment Scharlet walked up to the front door and opened it. Scizor gave an angery call, "Scizzor"
Sighing with the prospect of the year she entered, Scizor followed. The two looked deadly, mean, and over all 'Bad.' But you would have to admit, Scharlet had her beatiful looks displayed. Her glossy blood red hair, her colors of scarlet and black. Her eyes were also beautiful, just shimmering, though an evil glint lingered.
Entering the school was harder than Scharlet and Scizor would of ever imagianed. But they had no idea.
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Scharlet (Evil)..............................Scharlet (Breeder)

Last edited by Scharlet; 09-22-2007 at 03:35 PM.