View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 06:53 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Default Re: [RP] Naishougoto - Scrolls of Time

"I'm doing fine," Lorielle replied, "I went to Sinnoh for a bit." Lorielle tickled Byo, "That's where I picked this pesky lil' guy."

I'm not pesky! I'm cute! You said so! Byo protested, he scrambled down Lorielle and sniffed at Nyumai's shoes. Lorielle blushed slightly.

"Like I said, he's young," Lorielle said, she looked at Pike, who was trying to figure out where Sima-Yi went off to. He looked at Lorielle, the girl nodded towards the tree. Pike dashed towards it.

"So what'cha been up to?" Lorielle asked, looking back at Nyumai.

~~~

Tippi smiled and and rolled off Kyosan, she lay on her side and looked at him.

Yeah. That's what happens when you get stuck with a trainer who keeps you training all day! Tippi looked at Lorielle, she smiled innocently as her trainer glared at her. Tippi loked back at Kyosan. How've you been? I missed you.

~~~

Found ya! Pike exclaimed, he ran towards Sima-Yi, but suddenly he tripped over hs own feet and went flying over Sima-Yi, landing on his back.

I'm perfectly fine. No damage done. Pike grunted, slowly getting back on his feet.
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.