Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Psychic Oats
Default Re: [RP] Naishougoto - Scrolls of Time

"Where is she?"

"She said she wouldn't be late anymore..."

"Aha ha ha. You can't listen to word that girl says."

"Give her more time. I'm sure she has a good reason."

Crack!

Blank. If anything, the room could be described as blank. The only furniture was a long, pure white table, with six chairs of the same style placed around it. Everything in the room was a clean white color, with no etchings or visible outlines. The dreary whiteness of the room melded everything together. At each chair, an agitated-looking figure sat. Only one chair was deprived of a trainer; the one closest to the end of the right side of the long table. Adjacent to that empty chair, a young man of average height and weight sat casually, with his hands in his pockets. The other four chairs were occupied by figures who could not be well distinguished, because the bright light that lit the room gleamed off the furniture, shielding them from sight. Suddenly, the figure who sat at the end of the table spoke.

"Zein, you know where Michiko is, don't you?"

"Mmm...you expect me to know of the location of a lost little girl? The humor drips from your words, my Baron," said the teenager who sat casually next to the empty seat. "Perhaps she has stumbled into a predicament. Her cautiousness, it is faded with age; her naivety, it has grown strong."

"Enough, Zein. We will wait for her."

Crack!