View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 08:15 AM
Mohini Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Ideas and Premises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden0527 View Post
Mohini, I think it's a good idea.
Thanks! :D I'll take a look at yours now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden0527 View Post
anyway...
I have a little idea of my own. My graphic novel idea for my most succesful, in real life story. It has attracted the minds of friends and unknown people alike. So let's see if you guys will enjoy it.

Vampire Hunters:
Raine Escraic Sienta, son of the mighty demon warrior Guild Esrasac Sienta, has finally been born. The humans thought this day would never come. He was trapped inside his mom stomach for 108 years. His mom was of course granted immortality from this spell placed on her. Though she didn't want it. All she wanted was for her son to be born, and live a normal life on Earth, instead of the Underworld like his father wanted. 108 years after the spell was placed upon her, she broke it, releasing her child who immeidately grew in to an old man. He was quickly named, and ran off to kill the person who had trapped him inside his mother's stomach.

He killed many humans along the way. His destiny was becoming a reality now. That was until, he did find the witch who trapped him. The witch pleaded for her life, stating that humans were actually good people(Wich he didn't think, he thought they were evil becuase of the spell.)Like his mother. Who was human, his father was half demon, half vampire. After experiencing flash backs to realize it was true, he spared the witch and decided to change his life around, and revive all that he had murdered. The only way to accomplish this was to reason with the Skeleton Council, Head of Hell. They rejected his request, and he then realized, he couldn't stop his murerous path yet. for he would have to destroy the Skeleton Council, take control over it, then revive all the humans.

(things about his father, the witch, and his mother will be revealed in the actual story)

Also I'm going to draw pictures of the characters, and new characters, and the main action scenes. I plan to make a whole series of this.
Interesting. But, wait, when you say 'old' man do you mean like fake-teeth, gray-haired post-septuagenarian or do you mean a grown man? Because I'm finding it kinda hard to picture a little old guy running around with his cane and murderous intentions...oh, wait...no, I can imagine that. *snickers*

Oh, and you have some interesting personality options there. I mean, for your main character. Even though all grown up (or old???) he could still be as naive as a child? Unless he was somehow aware of what was going on outside his mother's womb?

Um...anyway, sounds good! If you write, I'll read! Deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryceBoy10 View Post
oooohhhh.....
i like it!
it is kind of a step away from the usual action-packed fics that one usually sees on these boards..... i read some of your other fic and i think that you could pull this one off as well ^^
i say go for it, and if you do, you will know that you will always have at least 1 reader: ME! (you'll probably have a lot more though, you are pretty talented!)
Oh, thank you, that's so sweet! Btw, I read your fic, but I just couldn't find the time to comment. I have a bit more free time these few days, so expect a big review tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryceBoy10 View Post
i cant wait to find out what little poke it may be!!! an azurill maybe, or a pichu [nah too overrated] i would stay away from the starters (ex. Piplup) idk why!]
well looking forward to it! ^^
Heehee. ^o^ No, no, not starters! And it won't be her pokemon, but...well, you'll see. You might have to wait a bit, though.

EDIT:PS: Whooops! Just realised it's Saturday! I might not be here tomorrow, but if not then it's Monday for sure!

Hey, you! Read my fic! ^o^
Children of the Most Exalted Ravi -> Follow the Old Ways

OR, read my OTHER fic -> I can't believe I'm doing this.
Yah-um...I'm so in over my head. ^.^'

Last edited by Mohini; 09-08-2007 at 08:21 AM.