Thread: Author Archive
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 02:53 PM
Comexback Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Comexback
Default Re: Author Archive

Moo... I've started writing stories since before I could actually write. I'd tell the story to my grandma and draw pictures of the characters on the sheets of paper. Now that I've gotten older, I started to write fanfictions and other stories, a couple of which I wanted to get published. xX; I am horrible about picking up the idea of a story, then abandoning it for another one...

x --- x

Rating: PG-13 (language and violence, a lot more of both than in my other stories)
Genre: Action/Adventure, Romance, Mystery, Fantasy

Summary: When Mewtwo dies, he doesn't know what to expect. In an odd space where he is blind and confused, pain coursing through him, he manages to sort through enough memories to piece together his life. He also finds out that there is one other with him; the stranger introduces herself as Latias, and tells him that they are both dead.

She finishes with, “That life is over; everything we did there doesn’t matter now. This place, this temporary blindness…it’s just to let us realize what happened: our lives ended. If you are ready, I’d like you to accompany me to the next.”

Both Legendaries find themselves able to see again - they are in lands unchanged, where life goes on despite the fact that they are dead. Making up new names for themselves, they walk on as human beings with hidden power. Latias - or Astyrian, as she is now called - is attempting to find her dead brother as Mewtwo - now Azazel - is simply trying to figure out what is going on.

Fleeting rumors of a group called the Deep-Skyld course through the regions. They are trainers and Pokemon alike, highly talented in dark arts. Mewtwo is morbidly interested in this group, though Latias believes that they have something to do with an unusually large number of deaths - and a few of these deaths are other Legendaries.

The Pokemon world is thrown into partial turmoil. While some Legendaries still live, most of Johto is wiped out altogether. They pass into their next lives, walking the earth as human beings. While Mewtwo continues seeking the Deep-Skyld, he runs into some of these hidden creatures, Pokemon reborn, a few of which causing him to doubt everything he's known.

While the Legendaries connected through blood search for each other in desperation, the world begins to tremble. The Deep-Elm, the evil tree, starts to rise from the soil as the Deep-Skyld channel their powers into it. Though human beings continue to live their lives normally, ignoring rumors of evil magic and missing Legendaries, the Pokemon themselves understand that when the Deep-Elm wakes from its winter hibernation, the world will end.

But more than a few may want just that.

My Feelings: I love this idea and really want to go somewhere with it. ^^; The link for the preview is here adn in my sig. =3 Please, please, reviews and suggestions! The weird thing about it is that the Pokemon get new names. You can see them in the preview. >> It's still being written but I know somewhat where it's going. *pokes long summary* I luff Mewtwo and wondered what it would be like for all of the reincarnated Legendaries. *dances and pokes preview again*

Rating: G for now
Genre: Action, Emotion

Summary: Aisling the Vulpix is a young, fierce battler. Her attacks are powerful and her heart is strong. However, she does not have one thing that most other Pokemon do have, something that causes everyone to doubt her strength. Her friends all try to help her out, and in turn she teaches them that one has to go beyond seeing in order to win.

My Feeling: This was written just to practice my description. I luff it so far. =3 *pets Jackal and Aisling* A lot of inspiration came from the character Jaypaw in Erin Hunter's Warriors series.

Last edited by Comexback; 09-03-2007 at 02:24 PM.