View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 04:21 PM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: (RP)Pokemon: Project DNA

"Huh where the hell am I?" I said as I got off the cold floor. I looked all around me and saw nothing but cages and cages and more cages...I tried to get up from the ground but bumped my head against the top of the cage. I then ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"Ow! That really hurt!" I said as i looked at my hands. My fingers were as sharp as can be and I had a black and yellow circle between my thumb and my index finger. I took off my gloves and my jacket and to my surprise I was completely red. "What could have done this to me?!" I thought to myself as I started to shake in confusion. I then grabbed both of my arms and noticed a huge gash across my arm, probably around five inches. I couldn't think of anything to do, my skin and hands mutated, I'm stuck in a cage like a wild animal, and I had to use the bathroom. "Could things get any better?!" I though to myself as I tried to get in a comfortable position in the cold cage. I ended up in a position similar to the way the made you sit in kindergarten. I grabbed my hat that was few inches away and rested it on my head as I tried to relax. "Ok David, think about what you remember..." I thought to myself as I closed my eyes and went into the feeble position, "Friends called me, some guys in some gay costumes tried to steal some kids, I was tasered and put into a trunk or something...those guys must have done this!" I had a smirk on my face as I began to sleep...

Last edited by Gear; 07-20-2007 at 04:25 PM.