View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 02:58 PM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu
Default (RP)Pokemon: Project DNA

Bekah moaned and moved slightly. A pain shot up her arm, forcing another moan to escape her lips. Her eyes fluttered open, and she did her best to look around. She seemed to be in a cage, no a cell, like a prison cell. There were bars all around her, and she was lying on cold concrete.

Moaning again she managed to push herself into a sitting position. Taking a full look around the cell, she observed that there were three cells, including the one she was in, that were all connected. On a side not connected to the other cells, there was a door that opened up into a walkway. On the other side of the walkway, there were three more cages. Looking around Bekah realized that every cage was filled.

"Holy Doughnuts, where the heck am I and what the heck has happened?" she said to herself, closing her eyes she tried to remember.

There was a wolf and a mushroom that attacked me. Wait, mushrooms don't attack people, they don't even move. But it paralyzed me didn't it? I couldn't move and then a man came and grabbed me. She thought to herself. She rubbed her eyes with the palms of her hands until little stars appeared. Pulling them back she realized they were green.

"What the heck?" She started rubbing her arms as if to rub off the coloring. She rubbed towards her shoulders and felt an excruciating pain. Pulling back her sleeve from the spot she saw the reason of the pain, a large red, swollen area of her arm about three fingers in width.

"Oh my gosh, what the heck have they done to me?"

Last edited by bekah_the_pikachu; 07-19-2007 at 11:31 PM.