View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 04:41 PM
TMTS Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to TMTS Send a message via Yahoo to TMTS
Default Re: Pokemon The Movie: Destiny Deoxys on KidsWB!

THE Following CONTAINS SPOILERS!

*eye twitches*

Well, I just finished watching it...

I liked the beginning. They re-did Sealeo's voice a little, and it was a good change, but I still want to see it re-vamped.

The introduction and all was wonderful. BUT! THEY DID NOT NEED TO HOLD IT ON THE PART WHERE IT SHOWS THE TITLE OF THE MOVIE FOR SO LONG!

I mean... what. You'd have to be at the reading level of like... 5 words per minute to have to have it up that long...
(I like to complain about nothing)

Then the rest of the beginning was fine. IMO, it was actually better than Heros or Wishmaker. Which in itself is a pretty big feat.

Onto the story-
"Oh gawd! Help me! The Sealeo! They attack! I'm going to die! aaaaaaah!"
=_o Ok, as SCAREY as it was, he must have taken some serious brain damage to be so traumatized to that day of EVERY pokemon. I mean... they were just like 3 different kinds that were charging at him. And now PIKACHU is scarey?

And what's up with the pronunciations? (Ray-Qway-zah?) (Dee-ohcks-sis?) What... the... hell. Shouldn't it be (Ray-Qwah-zah)? And (Dee-ohcks-ees?)

Why, 4Kids, WHY?!

Also, I was REALLY tired of commercials every 5 minutes. Especially when the smae commercial airs twice in one break. Also, dunno about you, but scrolling text while compressing the screen about some event of on the station should be BANNED. I didn't see ONE break where they didn't advertise that damn 7th heaven thing. LET ME WATCH MY MOVIE IN PEACE!

Shifting gears a bit, I'm glad they refrained from a lot of cheesy dialogue, a common trap for the show/movies. That is, until the end, where I just wanted to die.

WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT?

Those little cube bots go crazy... Ok... wonderful. Now we have the streets flooded with cubes, which by the way, was 100% messed up. EVEN if there were those little things once every 5 cubic feet, up, down, left and right, there WOULDN'T be that many blocks. REALLY. THINK ABOUT IT!

Then on to the one girl... can't think of her name, it was like.. mentioned ONCE.... uh.. with the computer.

HOW DID IT TRANSLATE THOSE LIGHT RAYS IN LIKE... <3 seconds?! That's impossible... Unless they're in the year 3,000 or so. And even then, WHAT do they have to compare that data to in the first place? Does it magically have a dictionary to understand DLL? (Deoxys Light Language)

FRIEND!
WHERE ARE YOU?

THEN WHY DIDN'T HE RESPOND WITH:

Help. I'm stuck in a glass case in some laboratory over on 3rd street and west avenue?!

That would have ended the movie pretty quick. They obviously wanted it to drag on with such a cheesy and quickly thought-up "Block rebellion" at the end...

Ugh. This movie was great and all, really good graphicly and sounds and all that jazz, but the plot just sucked, do be rather blunt.

End Spoilers

Last edited by TMTS; 01-29-2005 at 03:18 AM.