Thread: ~Pokemyths...~
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2004, 11:58 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: ~Pokemyths...~

OOC: I sincerely appologise for being late guys. I was gonna post but an incredibly pointless argument with Tristan caused me to lose three hours last night and I coudn't post here, do my HW, or update my Final Fantasy, Crystal Cronicles Fanfic on fanfiction.net. For complete details, ask him because I'm done thinking about it.

A note: I'm making Odin almost All-Knowing so don't be surpised, guys.

IC: I was peacefully sleeping in my bed in Valhala and having a weird dream. It looked the same as the way I learn of all the important things in the world but this one happened while I was asleep. The others were having a meeting in a Tent (OOC Note: A Canopy is what a tent is made of so I'm assuming it's a tent.) about the impending destruction of the world. They were hopeless. I listened patiently, unable to speak. Then I realized why I coudn't speak. My mouth wasn't there!

I woke up as if from being knocked out, opening my eye all of a sudden. (OOC Note: Imagine like the evil characters in an Anime open their eyes in a sudden way after supposedly being killed or defeated. But he's a good guy, lol.) Getting up, I put up my hands to dress and willed my clothes on. The clothes floated over from the closet and I put them on. I put out my hand and my Spear floated from the other room right into my outstrethed hand. I note layed on my Table. I had a feeling about what it could be and therefore didn't touch it.

"I AM NEEDED!" I said to no one in particular.

I stroked my beard and thoght for a moment.

*shrug* Let's do a flashy entrance rather than the usual Teleport, I though to muself. I concentrated on the wall and walked right into it, disapearing as if I walked right throught it.

The other side was inside the Tent. It appeared as if I had walked out of the wall but it was really a kind of Teleportation. I tapped the non-Sharp end of my Spear on the floor to announce my presense.

"I have an idea but it requires science, chemicals and fire. Who's with me?" I asked the others, trying not to surprise them.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 03-20-2004 at 12:16 AM.