View Single Post
Old 03-19-2004, 07:49 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Re: Pokemon Haunted horror

Chapter 1:Moving Day

"Well we have everything packed up and ready to go"! said Mrs.Davis.

"Aww mom why can't we stay in our old house it's perfectly fine"! said Marco the youngest son of the Davis family.

"Now hush", she said. "I don't want any trouble from you today".

After 30 minutes or so they reached the new house on Elm street.Dark puffy nimbus clouds and a horrible feeling of death and agony filled the new neighborhood. "I don't like this place" said Marco. It was 87 degrees but Marco shivered.
"If you don't want to help out on putting the stuff in our new house you can introduce you'reself to the little kids on the block" Mrs.Davis said with a angry tone in her voice. "Okay"! he said cheerfully.

He went to every house he could find but there were no signs of life. Then Marco went to the last house on the block which was pretty old. Marco knocked on the door. "Hello" said Marco. "I'm you're new neighboor". Is this you're house"? "I live right next door to you. The little girl asked "To the right or the left"? "The right" Marco said. The girl had a unspeakable look of horror on her face.