View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 06:33 PM
SBaby Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: POKEMON: SPC (PG-13 Language, violence, and some other stuff)

This is still the first episode. I had to split it up into two parts to fit the limits of the post length cap (blah...).

POKEMON: SPC

Episode 1: A Game Of Meowth And Pika

Scene: The street of Saffron City, as Officer Jenny and a group of League Officers are cleaning up the mess left by the battle.

Narrator: On the streets of Saffron City, the remains of the giant Meowth-Bot are being cleaned up and taken in to be dusted for fingerprints. Though several buildings were demolished in the thirty-second battle, nobody was seriously injured - a miracle since the robot flattened an entire city block in seconds...

Ash: And then Pikachu just used Thunderbolt.

Officer Jenny: Alright. Unfortunately, we don't have enough evidence to charge Jessie, James and Meowth with anything warranting an arrest.

Brock: You're kidding, right? I mean, there were like, five hundred eyewitnesses that identified them as the culprits.

Officer Jenny: Yeah, but we really can't do anything since they're paid up with the producer. All we can really do is heighten security.

Ash: Yeah... Alrighty... At any rate, you don't seem to need us anymore. So we'll be going.

May: Yeah, let's get out of here...

Ash: <to May> I COMMANDED YOU TO BE SILENT!!!

Scene: May is just slightly creeped out now.

Ash: <looking around> Puny mortals... You do NOT know who you're dealing with! I'm the main character! Without me, you'd be nothing!!!

Scene: The whole group just looks at Ash, then each other with WTF stares.

Ash: I've been a Trainer for over 5 years now! You fools have no idea what dangers lie out in the world of Z-Re... I mean Pokemon...

Narrator: Alrighty... Looks like somebody forgot to take his meds today... Either that, or we're reading off the wrong script again...

Scene: The scene shifts to the opposite side of town, where JJM (didn't go very far this time, huh?) are pulling themselves out of a freshly made hole. Conveniently, they landed right in front of a Pokemon Center.

Narrator: ANYWAY... Jessie, James and Meowth have finally landed on the other side of town, where they pick themselves up, and attempt to contemplate a lifetime of failed attempts to steal cute adorable little animals from children. Let's take a look.

Scene: The trio of villainous morons poke their heads out of the hole their fall just made.

Jessie: <irritated> ... Why? Why is it that we always end up like this?

James: I know... It isn't fair.

Meowth: <casually> All we wanna do is nab Pikachu for da boss, and we can't even do dat.

James: <casually, not upset at all> It's almost enough to make me want to forget about Pikachu... I mean, to be honest... Can't we just go play D&D or something?

Jessie: <to James and Meowth> No!!! We CANNOT forget about Pikachu! Guys! Pull yourselves together!!!

Scene: James and Meowth both look at each other with WTF stares, then back at Jessie.

Jessie: Don't you two remember why we wanted to capture Pikachu in the first place?!

Scene: A flashback ensues, where the trio of wannabe main villains is suddenly standing out in space. They're in the old-fashioned black Team Rocket uniforms. On the bottom of the screen, it says 'One Year Before The Beginning Of The Pokemon Series'. Suddenly, a booming voice echoes into their minds.

Voice: Greetings. I have brought you three here to undergo a mission that will affect the very future of your world.

James: <looking around, and finally pointing to himself> Wha... Us?

Voice: Yes, you. You three have been chosen by the evil Lord Xanabula, to capture the one Pokemon that is capable of thwarting our plans for global conquest.

James: W... Which Pokemon is that?

Voice: Ash's Pikachu!

Jessie: Ash? Who's that?

Meowth: Meow... Meowth?

Voice: He's this kid that'll be giving you alot of trouble in the future. Anyway, you need to capture his Pikachu and give him to a man named Giovanni.

Jessie: Our boss?

Voice: Wow, you actually know something...

Meowth: Meow... Meowth... Meow... Meow!

Voice: Now, to aid you in your not-so-heroic quest, I'll be granting you a few super special powers that go far beyond even the reasoning of the writing staff.

James: You mean like super powers? Wow, cool.

Voice: Not really super powers... <quieter and faster> More like something to set you apart from the others, so the kids will know the difference between the real bad guys, and the comic relief villains... <normal booming tone again> Anyway... First of all, I'm giving you these spiffy white uniforms that are completely different from the ones every other member of Team Rocket wears.

Scene: The snapping of fingers can be heard, as the screen flashes and Jessie and James are now in their familiar uniforms.

Jessie: <looking at the uniform> Not bad. I actually feel pretty cool in this.

James: <looking down> Whoa, cool! I feel like a Sentai. Go Go Sentai: Pokemon Rangers!

Scene: James poses, as the familiar big red 'R' can be seen in the background.

Voice: Alright. Second, I'm giving you three immunity. No matter what, you'll never get arrested. And if you ever do, you'll be out by the next Episode.

James: Ok...

Jessie: So we could basically kill someone, and nobody would be able to arrest us?

Voice: Yeah, pretty much.

Jessie: Nice... {Next time I see Butch and Cassidy, they're freaking dead...}

Meowth: Meow! Meowth!

Voice: Ugh... Alright. I've put up with it long enough. Meowth, your voice is way too annoying. I'm giving you the power to speak human language.

Scene: A flash of light again.

Meowth: Whoa. Tanks! I owe ya one!

Voice: Oh for the love of... I made him sound like Speedy Cerviche...

Meowth: Speedy WHO?

Voice: Never mind... Moving on... Let's see... I covered the uniforms... the immunity... Meowth... What am I missing?

James: It's Morphin' Time!

Voice: First of all, that isn't Sentai, it's Power Rangers. Second, why is an Anime character quoting an American show?

James: I went to this American convention awhile back... In Japan!!! Ha! Take that, Bandit Keith!

Voice: ... Now I remember... You guys talk waaaaay too much. So, I'm giving you a speech you can say in every Episode, to lengthen the show so you don't have to speak as much. Then you'll be less annoying than you would otherwise be, even though you'll still be pretty annoying. And since we're in space, we'll make it something to do with Space Ships.

Scene: A flash.

Voice: Ok... Now your group needs a name... Let's see...

James: Pokemon Rangers!!!

Voice: James, shut up. Alright... Let me just see what's taken... Knights of the Round Table... The Green Berets... The 300 Spartans... That wouldn't even make sense...

Scene: Jessie and James look at each other again with WTF looks.

Voice: Prism Rangers... Z Fighters... Light Warriors... Ahh! Here's one! Team Rocket!

James: Team Rocket... <acting serious> Sounds light as a feather. I kind of like it.

Voice: Yes... Incidentally, if you're ever near any explosions, or any other such lethal attack or device, the magical properties of your new uniforms will cause you to fly harmlessly off into the distance, instead of being blown into tiny unrecognizable pieces.

Jessie: <looking at James> It's time.

James: Yeah. Let's do this.

Voice: One more thing. You'll have to change the speech every once in awhile in order to avoid irritating the hardcore Pokemon fan base that the show's bound to get.

Meowth: You leave dat ta me! Now let's go get that Pikachu for da boss!

Voice: Remember. Ash... Pikachu...

Scene: The scene switches back to the trio as they stand over the newly created hole and nod to each other.

Narrator: I bet that Evil Lord's died of old age waiting for them...

Jessie: This time for sure.

James: Yes. We've got to get Pikachu.

Meowth: It's our destiny, as Team Rocket.

Scene: The trio of villains, in the dumbest possible way, just put their right hands into the air.

JJM: Rocket Waza! Team Gattai!

Scene: In the middle of the city, the eyes of the Meowth Bot's severed head begin to glow as its pieces begin gathering and re-attaching to form a completely repaired robot. Officer Jenny and the group who are still there can only look in amazement as the robot picks itself up.

Narrator: Wha... Ok... Um... I officially have no clue what's going on, but let's just keep watching.

Scene: A massive amount of rattling can be seen in a nearby forest, as a gigantic Dustox robot rises up and begins flying toward the city in Mothra-esque fashion. Meanwhile, the top of a distant mountain separates, revealing a giant Mime Jr robot, which also flies toward the city.

Narrator: Aha! Looks like their brilliant plan is to summon more robots! Let's see if our heroes can take on all three at once!

Scene: What can best be described (and I'm sure that the reader by now has already deduced) as a Power Rangers rip-off, Jessie, James and Meowth jump all the way up into each of their robots. Meowth enters the Meowth Bot, Jessie enters the Dustox Bot, and James enters the Mime Jr Bot.

Brock: You've got to be kidding me...

Misty: I don't think they are...

May: Are they about to do what I think they are?

Max: Yep...

Scene: The three robots begin the funkiest combination sequence ever seen.

Narrator: To add insult to injury, our three inept baddies are about to begin a highly metaphysical, technically unexplainable transformation sequence, requiring such awesome special effects, that you'll think you're witnessing a head-on collision between Pink Floyd and Judas Priest! So fasten your seatbelts, folks!

Scene: As the Narrator speaks, the Meowth Bot's arms and head recede, as the Dustox Bot splits into two halves, with each transforming into an arm as the wings detach. The two arms hook up to where the Meowth Bot's arms formerly were, as the Mime Jr transforms into a pink and white Gundam-esque head. Finally, the wings fold into smaller wings and attack to the robot's back, and a breastplate comes from out of nowhere and attaches to the front. The view shows an updated bridge with Jessie, James and Meowth sitting together.

Jessie: Transformation complete!

James: Switching to attack mode!

Meowth: Now let's nab Pikachu!

JJM: RocketTouja! Go!!!

Narrator: Why must I always be right?

Brock: <looking at the robot> Wow... Just... Wow...

Ash: Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... Wait.

James: <looking down at the twerps> Huh?

Ash: How, in the name of all logic, did you get those robots into that mountain and forest?

Brock: Wow... You actually asked a question that makes sense.

Ash: Shut up! I did not!

Brock: Never mind...

Jessie: I would explain it, but that would require another extensive flashback sequence, and there isn't enough time left in the episode for that.

Ash: ... Fair enough.

Brock: <smacking his forehead again> Ugh...

Ash: You know what... I've just about had it with you three.

Jessie: Wait, WHAT?!

Ash: You three have terrified countless people, destroyed precious lives, and even ruined our planet!

Jessie: What is he talking about?

Ash: It may not be today, or even tomorrow. But some day, you're gonna crash and burn, big time!

James: He's reading off the SatAM script again...

Ash: Pikachu!

Scene: Pikachu charges another Thunderbolt Attack.

Narrator: Two Thunderbolts in one day, aren't we nice?

Scene: Pikachu prepares to fire the attack at the robot.

Narrator: And don't forget to tell all your friends you saw it here on POKEMON: SPC!

Scene: Pikachu shoots the lightning-based attack at the robot, obliterating it and sending the trio flying off again.

JJM: Team Rocket's... Ahh forget it...

Scene: As Team Rocket flies off into the distance, Ash and the gang look out in the same direction, all dramatic-like.

Narrator: And so ends another action-packed day for Ash, Misty, Brock, Max and May. But they'll be back... unless the show gets cancelled or a Mod or Admin closes this for looking pathetic... But until that day, our heroes will continue to defend the world, with the help of every cute, cuddly animal you can think of!

http://www.videogamevoters.org/

Does SatAM even NEED an introduction?