View Single Post
Old 11-20-2004, 06:10 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default Re: Pokemon Dash and Pokemon Emerald Release Dates for the US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotodileHop24
Hmm, I didn't expect Pokemon Emerald to be released so late... mabye it's just 'cause we've been hearing about it since its earliest production states... and that because of those previews I was thinking the game would be released right around the beginning of the year. Was it the same way with the Ruby/Sapphire games before they were released? If it was, I had never really noticed before.

Pearl and Diamond are going to be interesting to see on the DS. I can't wait for the first couple screen shots to be posted up to see if they will take a whole new approach to the gameplay. I'm expecting that they will, seeing that they're working with a whole new era of handheld graphics. Well anyways, I still hope some key elements remain in this upcoming series, as well as in the future games, as it won't truly be a Pokemon game without them.
FireRed/LeafGreen was released in Japan on January 29, 2004, and in the US on September 9, 2004. So about 8 months. Emerald was released in Japan on September 16th, 2004, and US at April 2005. So about 7 months. So the release gap is about the same.

Yea, Diamond and Pearl is going to be interesting with two screens, many things they can do with that.