Thread: Pokemon Errors!
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 05:52 AM
inyi Offline

Exclamation Pokemon Errors!

If you have noticed some errors, inconsistency, conflicts in Pokemon TV series, Movies, games and etch.. Lets discuss it here:

If you'll remember the Pokemon 1st season everyone in the series is indicating that there are only 150 pokemon and the 151 is Mewtwo... even prof. Oaks admitted this fact, and that there are pokemons that arent discover yet... if we based this 1st season theory to the Pokemon Movies, the 1st -3 movies for me are no Inconsistency( Mewtwo strikes Back, The Power of One, Spell of the Unown) but the 4th and 8th Movie for me has inconsistency (Pokemon 4ever: Celeby the voice of the forest and Lucario and the Mystery of Mew) which has a past based story...

lets discuss first the 4th Movie: Celeby the voice of the forest

The story is about celeby which has the ability to travel through time... there is boy named "SAM" which accidentally travel to the future w/ celeby and meet up Ash and friends... so the inconsistency in the movie is that SAM is "Proffesor Oak" when he was a kid... Sam saw Pokemon whiched belong to the 2nd generation liked Houndoom, Keriehanna, Sentret and furret and Suicunne and Celeby. Note: He saw it when he was just a kid and even sketch kereihanna, and Pikachu and Celebi. So why in the 1st season Proffesor Oak admitted that there are only 151 pokemon discovered.

8th movie: Lucarion and the Mystery of Mew

it has also a past base story.. and the narrator said that it was the time where Pokeball are not invented yet... What does Tyranactar, Aggron and skarmony doing in that movie, supposed to be they must be known in 1st season.......

It was just i observed, i dont know if I right or wrong abwt this.... or just The Pokemon Region has somethong to do with the story....

Last edited by inyi; 06-01-2007 at 11:18 AM.