View Single Post
Old 03-06-2004, 10:17 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge
Default Fic: Adventuring to Divinity

Author's Words: Heh, my first shot at a Fan Fiction not related to Pokemon, hope it interests you guys. Story is copyright (c) boltAge, 2004. This story may not be reproduced in any ways without author's written permission

--

Prologue

In a distant faraway island, there laid a sword. A sword that rumoured to grant divinity and power to its owner. The sword, Immortal Blade, was wanted by people all over the region of Ejn, but none was even capable of stepping on the island. Well, not none.

A wicked sorcerer, Demonite, roamed the lands, searching for a weapon that deserved him owning. He got know of the rumour about the Immortal Blade, and was greatly attracted by its power. He, together with over twenty million minions, destroyed obstacles blocking his way and reached the island. He found the Immortal Blade and attained divinity. Since then, the world has been tortured by his sinful acts. Could he be defeated? Possibly, by another legendary weapon that was exactly at the other side of the world.

The Sempiternal Katana. It was of comparable strength to the Immortal Blade, but could only used by a chosen warrior. The warrior would be fated to own this weapon someday, and nobody else would be obtain it. But the chosen warrior has not showed up...

And so, the world continues to be tortured, and a mythical adventure unfolds...

--

Chapter 1: Graduation Party!

"Wsshhh!"

A burning fireball smashed into a tree, burning it to ashes. The arch-enemies, Zax, a strong male warrior, and Jolyn, a cute female mage, were having a match again. They fought countlessly, though neither seem to be overpowering another.

Zax laughed, "Jolyn, you won't get away this time!", and slashed his Aurora Scimitar at Jolyn. Jolyn hopped back with her magical boots and fired an icy blast at Zax.

"Hah!" Zax laughed, blocking the blast with his scimitar. "Now I shall unleash one of my special strokes: Eagle's Beak!" He waved his scimitar in the air, and aimed a stab straight at Jolyn. The bent part of the scimitar made the attack look like an eagle trying to stab an opponent.

"Your little stabs don't scare me! Try taking MY special move: Rainbow Dance!" Jolyn yelled. She danced in the cooling wind, creating an aroma in the air, and followed on by firing a rainbow beam out of her hands which were put together.

The two moves collided, forming a formidable explosion. Brown leaves and grass were blew all over the area, blinding the eyesight of whoever was present. The smoke caused by the explosion then cleared, and both battlers were equally injured.

"Ugh! Take th---" the two battlers yelled together, before being interrupted. The ground started tremoring greatly; everyone lost their balance and fell down.

"What's going on?" Mint, a kind girl in the class, mumbled. The quake was then followed by red, hot beams fired onto the ground. The students were trying to dodge the beams, but Jolyn, unfortunately, was hit by one of the beams on the hand. She cried in pain, before being separated from the rest of her class except Mint and Zax by a fissure.

"What's...going...on?" Mint gasped.

-End of Chapter 1-

Last edited by boltAge; 03-08-2004 at 08:36 AM.