View Single Post
Old 10-18-2004, 04:27 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: Does anybody read Japanese?

Well that's all nice ans stuff but I would like to find a J speaking person. Please, if anybody can contact the owner fo the site and gte her to talk to us somehow that wold be great.

On the subject of Translators, that one you gave Eliminate, is very good. I also found the one Alta Vista is based on and thats not too bad either: http://www.systransoft.com/

DA: Well if many people start using the images at once then I will get a Photobucket account and then maybe I'll let everybody "refer" to where I host them. It all dpends on if people decide to "refer" to Soara or not.

When I say refer to her, I mean to say whether or not they decide to direct link or not.

Can't anybody help me find Soara?
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 10-18-2004 at 04:32 AM.