View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 07:23 AM
hsb39 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Hi guys, First Post need some help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoney8 View Post
I'm just starting to get back into pokemon and need some help with my competitive battling team. All these are level 100, and any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Dragonite/Item??
Hasty Nature
thunderbolt
Aerial Ace
Flamethrower
Dragon Claw
This is rather good, it covers everything with neutral damage.
Tyranitar/Item??
Calm Nature
Crunch
rock slide
earthquake
???
Ice Beam could be good, maybe Ariel Ace, without Dragon Dance I don't know.
Heracross/choice band
Impish nature
mega horn
endure/brick break??
reversal/earthquake??
swords dance
You can't use Choice Band for this moveset, try to get a Salac Berry with Edure Reversal.
Snorlax/leftovers
Bold Nature
body slam
shadow ball
rest
sleep talk
I would love to get curse on him but mines a male and don't know how to get a female one.
If you want Curse, breed with Ditto until you get Female, then breed with a Male Slowpoke that has Curse, since you would have to start training it again, when you breed with the Slowpoke, keep breeding until you get the right Nature and then you can EV train. It is still a good Snorlax though.
Milotic/Item??
Surf
Icebeam
recover
Hypnosis?Mirror Coat?
I prefer Mirror Coat but not many people agree with me there.
Metagross/Item??
agility
thunderpunch
meteor mash
psychic
I would like to keep my team without legendaries but honestly is Metagross considered a legenary?
Not Legendary, but still good in Ubers, Explosion is useful on Metagross, especially if you have Agility.
And that's it, I need some help with the items and a few moves but if you see anything that could use some work please help. Thanks
A lot better than I expected when I saw the words 'First Post'!