View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 07:27 PM
green gyarados Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to green gyarados
Default Re: Pokemon Dash, Pokemon Diamond & Pokemon Pearl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000
Pokemon Dash, Pokemon Diamond & Pokemon Pearl!
-10/07/04-

Here comes the new Pokemon games for Nintendo DS.

Pokemon Dash, along with Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl, has been announced at the Nintendo DS Japanese Press Conference today. Pokemon Dash is a racing game, by using the pen, you can guide Pikachu along the map to reach checkpoints. Along the way, you'll use things like rafts and air balloons to reach your destination.

Pokemon Dash is scheduled to be released in Japan on December 2, 2004. There is currently no official US release date available.

Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl
There's no further information or images about Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl, except for the fact that we now know it's under development. These two games will be the next Pokemon RPG games on Nintendo DS. Be sure to check back here in the news for any new updates on these games.

It's important to note that years ago, two fake Pokemon games titled Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Jade was sold widely on Ebay. Obviously, those are not a real Pokemon game. However, the new announcement of Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl are indeed the real thing. So make sure you don't get them confused.

There is currently no release date for Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl.

For more screenshots of Pokemon Dash, go here: Pokemon Dash

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: www.pokemonelite2000.com
! This looks good... and by good i mean, awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Absol
Thing is, white is an unspecific colour, so they could be any type
White is a normal colour so I guess a normal type.

Or maybe a legendary trio again and a normal type ruler.
Pokemon Dash seems good by racing with Pikachu. Oh yeah, "Pikachu..." why not any pokemon _.

I never expected a Pokemon Pearl or owt, I was thinking on the lines of Garnet and Amethyst. Heck, all three seem good.